ACES System Update
As you move to the updated ACES system, there are a few steps you will need to take in order to get started. We recommend that you go ahead and login to the new system and complete your setup before the migration is complete. You can go ahead and visit the updated site at www.aces4.biz to begin the process.
Once you get your account activated in the new system you can continue to use the updated program. Please note that any employees added to your current account or setting changes that you may have made over the last 6 – 8 weeks, will need to be manually added to the new system. The last day the current ACES system will be available is October 6. You will need to follow the steps below before that time.
- The administrator for your account will need to login at www.aces4.biz
- Once you are logged in as the administrator go to Manage>Employees, you will notice that all of your employees have their login disabled. You will need to enable login for all CSRs and/or employees that will need access to the system.
- To enable employee login, select edit next to the employee, once the employee profile opens, you will see a login option in the right column. Click to toggle the login on and save the profile.
- Once you have enabled the login, the employee will receive an email asking them to reset their password.
- The username for each user will now be their email address.
- After activating the login for employees, take a moment and go over any custom notes, custom scripts, and report card questions to verify that everything on your account migrated correctly.